Arcellx (http://www.arcellx.com/) is a venture-backed, early-stage biotech company focused on the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies. The company is in Gaithersburg, Maryland and has assembled a team of biotechnology professionals with expertise in biologics discovery, characterization, and development. Lead products will incorporate proprietary technologies that enhance tumor-specific killing by genetically engineered human immune cells.
Immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate for Materials Management to handle:
- Receiving, verification, un-packing and internal distribution for all deliveries to Arcellx.
- Performing transactions in the ERP system to ensure all system transactions (receiving, returns, etc) are accurate and invoices are paid on time
- Management, replenishment, and optimization of on-site supply chain managed storage locates to include inventory management, material control, material planning and replenishment.
- Ensuring appropriate document retention.
- Support outbound shipments and returns
- Scheduling of couriers and shipments for both inbound and outbound shipments.
- Maintenance of Supply Chain Materials to include packaging materials, data loggers, etc
- Supplier maintenance of shared facility materials (Dry Ice, Liquid Nitrogen, O2)
- Courier tracking and scheduling/booking of shipments as required by customers
- Provision of packaging materials and shippers as required by customers
- Shipping documentation generation and management (UN3373, Invoice, Packing List, etc)
- Responsible for all materials coming into and out of the Arcellx Gaithersburg Facility.
- Ensuring that all materials coming into and out of the Arcellx Gaithersburg Facility are appropriately tracked, recorded and compliant.
- Support the receipt, verification, unpacking, system transactions, stocking, internal distribution, documentation and where applicable, inventory, of all materials coming into and out of the Arcellx Gaithersburg Facility.
- Supporting customers with all inbound and outbound shipments where applicable.
- Booking, scheduling, and coordinating with couriers.
- Shipment documentation generation
- Booking, scheduling, and coordinating with packaging suppliers
- Coordinating and managing Facility Suppliers
- Working with other vendors as applicable
- Prepare receiving reports;
- Developing work instructions, work flow diagrams, procedures and process improvements as applicable
- Support project teams when applicable
- 2 years of shipping & receiving experience
- Experience with FedEx/UPS/DHL
- Experience with specialized receiving of medical supplies (bio-materials)
- Commitment to ethical scientific investigations and rigorous experimental methods.
- Ability and desire to multitask and function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Sense of urgency in performance of duties.
- Interpersonal skills that promote a collaborative and productive lab environment.
- Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Without exception, applicants must submit both a cover letter and resume to be considered for these positions and must have experience in one of the fields listed above.
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is required.