Arcellx (http://www.arcellx.com/) is a venture-backed, early-stage biotech company focused on the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies. The company has a team of biotechnology professionals with expertise in biologics discovery, characterization, and development. Lead products will incorporate proprietary technologies that enhance tumor-specific killing by genetically engineered human immune cells. Arcellx’s vision is to bring cell therapies to millions of patients under the care of academic and community practices.
The Senior Director, Marketing will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and be responsible for planning the launch of our lead pipeline program, CART-ddBCMA, a novel CAR T program for the treatment of Multiple Myeloma. A successful candidate will develop and champion our launch strategy and subsequent execution. The team member will be responsible for planning all elements of the launch and drive the buildout of the marketing team required for a successful launch.
- Develop comprehensive launch strategy for CART-ddBCMA including:
- Brand strategy, positioning and messaging
- Strategic and tactical promotional plans for physicians and patients
- Forecast and corresponding recommendation on marketing mix and broader commercial infrastructure build-out required to achieve plan
- Budget required to drive successful launch
- Work in close conjunction with commercial partners to establish appropriate procedures, systems, metrics, and capabilities to support and measure results of the launch
- Partner cross-functionally with Legal, Medical, Clinical, Regulatory and Investor Relations. Lead a core-team comprising these functions to ensure alignment on launch strategy across the organization
- Cultivate relationships with thought leaders and professional organizations
- Identify key agencies to partner with and effectively manage those agencies
- Build competitive readiness plan for known competitors at time of launch and expected future competition
- Support development of and delivery of training plan for future commercial hires
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years of marketing experience within the Biotech industry, or 10+ years of experience with a Graduate Degree
- Previous leadership responsibilities for a new product launch within oncology
- Cell therapy experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills and experience with demonstrated ability to hire and develop top talent
- Ability to solve problems and drive alignment across decision-makers within the organization
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of legal and regulatory issues and current dynamics driving the US health care environment
- Able to integrate business knowledge, financial knowledge, and analyses of available information to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated understanding of program/project management process that drive on-time delivery of projects
- Must have strong organizational skills and an ability to handle track and execute multiple priorities.
- Highly motivated, with willingness to acquire new skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Detail oriented, good documentation practices, technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills and be an independent and creative thinker.
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly matrixed work environment.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills to work with teams in different functions and organizations.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Without exception, applicants must submit both a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position