HR Recruiting Coordinator
Arcellx (https://arcellx.com/) is a venture-backed, early-stage biotech company focused on the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies. The company is in Gaithersburg, Maryland and has assembled a team of biotechnology professionals with expertise in biologics discovery, characterization, and development. Lead products will incorporate proprietary technologies that enhance tumor-specific killing by genetically engineered human immune cells.
Incumbent will work as an intricate member of the Human Resources team to provide assistance in our Recruiting and HR functions. Work involves coordinating and scheduling interviews for recruitment and performing general administrative duties for HR as needed.
- Screen qualified candidates through job boards
- Support HR and Recruiting departments with scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external candidates and walk candidates through the interview process.
- Work in a team-oriented environment and develop strong relationships with administrative professionals.
- Prepare interview materials and handle confidential candidate information.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as high attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of relevant HR/recruiting experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Proven capability to work independently and on a multi-functional team
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Outlook and Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Commitment to ethical scientific investigations and rigorous experimental methods.
• Ability and desire to multitask and function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Sense of urgency in performance of duties.
• Interpersonal skills that promote a collaborative and productive lab environment.
• Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. Resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background and your future with Arcellx!